Sunday, October 16th
Northside Alpharetta Medical Campus
3400 Old Milton Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Follow Atlanta Walk to Remember on Facebook or https://www.northsidepnl.com/atlanta-walk-to-remember for updates.
Contact email@example.com or 404-851-8177 with questions.
Registration has closed, but we hope you can still plan to attend. Visit us at the check-in tent when you arrive. We hope to see you on Sunday!
We encourage you to join us as we celebrate our community.
- Baby names will be read at the event. Please look for the "baby name tent" after you check-in tent to complete a name card.
- Food trucks will open at 12 p.m. until 1:30 p.m. Bring your own picnic or purchase lunch from one of the on site food trucks, The Varsity or Yumbii.
- T-shirts will be available for purchase at the event. Check and online credit card accepted.
- We are joining with The Kindness Rock Project to spread encouragement from our remembrance community to others. Attendees will be provided with blank rocks at this year’s event, ready with supplies, for you to decorate with your words of kind encouragement and will be invited to take a rock and place it in surrounding communities.
- Please read details below about our special keepsake opportunity with Kendra Scott. Pictures of the 2022 t-shirt and sample Kindness Rock designs are included on event web pages.
- Location: Northside Alpharetta Medical Campus, 3400 Old Milton Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30005
2022 Keepsake T-Shirts
(no pre-orders). All proceeds go towards future Atlanta Walk to Remember events.T-shirts are $25 each.
We are offering a meaningful opportunity to partner with The Kindness Rock Project to encourage not only those in our immediate remembrance community, but to spread our journeys, words of encouragement to others in their daily walks, whether that be a walk in the park or a walk somewhere else in their life. We are providing blank rocks at this year’s event, ready with supplies, for you to decorate with your words of kind encouragement. At the close of the event, we will invite you to take a rock and place it somewhere meaningful in your own communities.
"The purpose of The Kindness Rocks Project is simple: to cultivate connections within communities and lift others up through simple acts of kindness. The project drives itself and is uplifting to many because of the thousands of people across the world who have joined it."
Click here for more information.
Food & Drink
For the first time, we have arranged for food trucks to be a part of our event: The Varsity and Yumbii. You are welcome to bring your own picnic, but we hope that having food available on site for you to purchase will make it easy to "Picnic in the Park". In addition to these food options, we are offering a complimentary cool treat from the Kona Ice truck.
This annual event is free. However, if you would like to make a donation to help support future Atlanta Walk to Remember events, follow the link to the Northside Foundation page. Gifts are tax-deductible and may also be matched through your employer's matching gift program.
Please also visit (and like) the Atlanta Walk to Remember Facebook page to stay up to date with event details.