Thank you to everyone who attended Easter Eggstravaganza!
Held annually, the Easter Eggstravaganza includes exciting activities and fun for all ages such as a petting zoo, moon walks, carnival games, face painters, arts & crafts, snacks, music and much more
About Easter Eggstravaganza 2018
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Etowah River Park (600 Brown Industrial Pkwy, Canton, GA 30114)
Activities, snacks and selfies with the Easter Bunny are free. Souvenir t-shirts are $10 each.
- Online donations (during registration) will support the Special Care Nursery babies at Northside Hospital-Cherokee
- Guests also are encouraged to bring donations of diapers, wipes and baby food (no glass jars or bottles) for MUST Ministries in Cherokee. Collection bins will be available at the event.
Egg Hunt Times
- 1:30 p.m. – for children, age 0 to 3 years old, and for those who have special needs and require assistance
- 1:45 p.m. – for children, ages 4 to 6
- 2 p.m. – for children, ages 7 to 9
- 2:15 p.m. – for children, ages 10 years and up