Easter Eggstravaganza is moving to Etowah River Park!
Held annually, the Easter Eggstravaganza includes exciting activities and fun for all ages such as a petting zoo, moon walks, carnival games, face painters, arts & crafts, snacks, music and much more
Saturday, March 24, 2018
Etowah River Park
Activities, snacks and selfies with the Easter Bunny are free. Souvenir t-shirts are $10 each.
- Online donations (during registration) will support the Special Care Nursery babies at Northside Hospital-Cherokee
- Guests also are encouraged to bring donations of diapers, wipes and baby food (no glass jars or bottles) for MUST Ministries in Cherokee. Collection bins will be available at the event.
Egg Hunt Times
- 1:30 p.m. – for children, age 0 to 3 years old, and for those who have special needs and require assistance
- 1:45 p.m. – for children, ages 4 to 6
- 2 p.m. – for children, ages 7 to 9
- 2:15 p.m. – for children, ages 10 years and up
In case of inclement weather on Saturday, March 24, the event will be rescheduled to Sunday, March 25. In case of inclement weather on Sunday, March 25, the event will be canceled.